Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Papa and GiGi visit

My mom (Gigi) and dad (Papa) came for a quick visit a couple of Saturdays ago.  We went to lunch at Hickory Tavern and got these cute pictures (notice how Emily rests her arm on the table like a grown up...we're going to have to work on those manners!)


While Emily was napping my parents suggested we go do "something" and I honestly couldn't remember what "something" we used to do to entertain ourselves before she was born!  But alas, Blaine and I decided to sneak away for a quick shopping trip sans baby.  It was nice not having to drag the infant carrier in and out of the car (I had a bruise on my arm from carrying her-she's so heavy!).  And they came to see her anyway so we just got out of their way.  We definitely know who the favorite is now!

No comments:

Post a Comment